Game 5’s have been great to Houston. We have seen offensive chaos in game 5 before and now we’ve seen the elite pitching and defense of a team determined to bury every narrative in the dirt. Phillies – Astros Game 5 last night was the latter, and it did not disappoint.
- I have been screaming it all year. Offense wins you games, but Defense and Pitching wins you championships. This 2022 team is built for it.
- Justin Verlander can finally rest easy. Arguably one of the best right handed pitchers in the history of baseball was 0-6 in the Fall Classic and all he did was grind out a start to give his boys a chance.
- JP3 WS MVP? The kid has been a superstar and the new face of baseball.
- Framber, Bregs, Pena and Press are all potential WS MVP candidates if you close it out in G6.
- Trey Mancini made the trade worth it with a snag with runners on the corners.
- Chas McCormick, against his City, and his favorite team ripped their souls out of their body.
- Ryan Pressly getting 5 fuck you outs was pretty damn cool.
- I might not be able to leave Cancun ever. Yall buy some shirts and come visit my beach bar.
Job’s not finished. One more.